What insurances do you take?
OUR GROUP IS PARTICIPATING WITH THE LISTED PLANS BELOW:
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Assurant health
- BCBS Federal Employee Program
- BCBS Health Options/BlueCare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Humana PPO
- Multiplan, Inc
- Railroad Medicare
- Secure Horizons
- Tricare Standard
- United Health Care
***OUR PHYSICIANS ARE NOT WORKER’S COMP CERTIFIED***
What can I expect on my first visit?
Your first visit is our chance to get to know you and introduce you to our environment. In this initial consultation, you will begin the registration process.
You will then be assigned a patient services representative who will review your insurance coverage and walk you through your financial obligations. This dedicated consultant will help you do that by providing all the information you need regarding billing and reimbursement.
Why am I being billed when I have insurance?
Many insurance companies give patients a specific amount that they are responsible for. These are called deductible, co-payments or co-insurance payments.
- Deductible – A deductible is a set dollar amount that you pay before your insurance begins to pay its portion of the charges.
- Coinsurance – A coinsurance is a percentage of the charge that you pay while the insurance company pays the remaining percentage.
- Co-payment – A co-payment is a set dollar amount that you must pay when you receive care in certain settings such as your doctor’s office, physical or occupational therapy department, the emergency room or surgical center. If you have a co-payment it is due when you check-in for your office visit other in-office service.
When you owe a deductible or coinsurance amount we will bill you after your insurance company has processed your claims and paid their portion of the charges. We expect payment in full within thirty days after you receive your statement.
What happens when I miss an appointment?
If the patient does not cancel 24 hrs prior to their scheduled appointment and/if they do not make it to their appointment, then the patient would then be charged $50.
Does my insurance cover alternative therapies?
Many alternative, complimentary, regenerative therapies may not be covered by your insurance carrier. Payment is expected at the time of the visit.
What if I don’t have health insurance?
If you do not have health insurance, we require payment at the time of service for office visits, diagnostic testing, and other in-office care. If you have questions regarding our payment schedule policy, please contact Customer Service at (352) 750-4333.